Talent Board Announces Silver Sponsors of the 2012 Candidate Experience Awards
SAN FRANCISCO (October 5, 2012) – The Talent Board, a non-profit organization focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience, today announced the companies supporting the second annual North American Candidate Experience Awards (known as “the CandEs”) as silver-level sponsors.
The CandEs are designed to award companies that provide their job applicants with a transparent and positive candidate experience. Although the CandEs are a competition, the program provides all participating organizations with the opportunity to benchmark their candidate experience against that of other companies to identify opportunities for improvement and highlight innovation within their own practices. The winners of the 2012 CandEs will be announced on Monday, October 8, during the 15th Annual HR Technology® Conference & Expo.
Following the enormous success of the inaugural CandEs in 2011, this year’s awards and benchmarking program have garnered much attention, receiving more participating companies than the previous year. The 2012 CandEs have also welcomed many new sponsors – including many of the HR industry’s leading recruiting and talent acquisition solutions providers – which support the Talent Board’s commitment to understanding the impact that candidate experience has, and what employers can do to better meet candidate expectations.
The companies sponsoring the 2012 North American Candidate Experience Awards at the silver level are:
- Async Interview, provider of live and pre-recorded video interviewing tools;
- Climber.com, a groundbreaking online career management site for today’s highly diverse, talent professionals and the companies who seek to employ them;
- iMomentous, delivering a highly scalable mobile recruitment technology platform that enables companies to recruit, retain and engage talent;
- Montage, a leading provider of end-to-end video interviewing solutions;
- myStaffingPro , a comprehensive SaaS-based applicant tracking system;
- OneWire – helping employers hire the right finance talent, faster;
- People Science, A Third Generation RPO Leader, and Talent Acquisition Design Company
- SmashFly Technologies, recruitment marketing technology innovator; and
- TalentCircles, a cloud-based platform allowing employers to build, brand, own and manage live talent communities.
“The CandEs are about recognizing the value of a positive candidate experience, to help organizations continue to strengthen their employment brands, protect the integrity of the company’s brand, and attract the high performing talent that helps them remain competitive,” said Elaine Orler, Talent Board chairman, and founder and president of Talent Function Group. “We are very grateful to our silver sponsors, who not only share our commitment to elevating the candidate experience, but also develop the technologies that enable employers to provide a better experience to their candidates.”
About the Talent Board
The Talent Board is a non-profit organization focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience. The organization, awards program and its sponsors are dedicated to recognizing the candidate experience offered by companies throughout the entire recruitment cycle and to forever changing the manner in which job candidates are treated. More information can be accessed at http://www.thecandidateexperienceawards.org.